Friday 4 March 2011

Heres the 3rd pattern. This one is similar to the previous one in that there is a lot happening at second glance.
When I first created it I didn't think much of it but the more I looked at it the more I saw. It can seems as a series of black dots or a 3-d pattern of pyramid tops. My favourite way of looking at it is to perceive the black spaces as providing depth to the image. You can see the light spaces creating a cylindrical crossroads. I find this staggering as another simple loop and basic line pattern creates so many different interpretations.


for(int i=0; i<50; i=i+4){
    line(25,25,i,0);
    line(25,25,50,i);
    line(25,25,0,i);
    line(25,25,i,50);
     
  }
The use of lines beginning at the centre of the repetition helps develop the idea of depth within the image. 

Locky. 

No comments:

Post a Comment